Frame Community Guidelines
Our vision is to create a safe space for therapists to connect and bring value to one another’s lives. This may take the form of sharing resources, advice, support, and respectfully encouraging and challenging each other to continue to grow. We believe that following our Community Guidelines will facilitate fruitful conversations and allow each member to get maximum benefit from participating in the Community.
- Be respectful - To create a safe environment for Community members to share openly, please be respectful in your communication. Disagreements will come up and we encourage respectful discourse. Please be mindful of how you speak about clients and client populations.
- Client confidentiality - Always uphold client confidentiality when sharing or seeking referrals in the Community. Please do not post any identifying information, detailed descriptions about client cases or consultations, or any other information that would violate privacy.
- Honor the privacy of the Community - Being a part of the Community requires mutual trust. Feel free to share about overall experiences in the Community but please respect the privacy of all of the Community members. Do not share their information without their permission.
- Rule Violations - In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. We understand that sometimes well-intentioned comments can be hurtful and offensive and we encourage Community members to flag or contact us if they experience or witness such behaviors. Repeated or serious rule violations may be grounds for removal from the Community in order to protect the safety of the group.
- Resources & Information Shared - You’re acknowledging that all resources and advice exchanged in the Frame Community are personal to the individual who shares it and not an arranged endorsement by Frame unless specifically noted. Frame is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding its content or accuracy. Advice and information exchanged in the Community is not meant to be considered formal clinical or legal consultation.
Please direct any customer service questions to email@example.com